No, I don't have that fancy Barbara Walters blurring lens, but I wish I did. It's all to be blamed on the heat and humidity. We have to leave the camera outside for a few minutes to let it adjust to the weather but we obviously didn't do that long enough today.Last, but not least, here's our little princess watching TV in her tutu and sunglasses...
PS.... The pregnancy cravings have hit! Benjamin is picking up Chinese food for me for the second night in a row. The craving for broccoli is too strong to fight. And here on base, our commissary (grocery store) closes at 7pm and isn't open on Mondays, so it's the Chinese place for me again tonight. I'm so happy that my husband is so super awesome and happy to indulge my cravings. Benjamin, when you read this, know that I love you. :) And the baby does too. And this is all the baby's fault... so ya'll can talk it out in about 5 months.



1 comment:
You look fantastic! And Caroline is oh so stylish!!
M
Post a Comment