Meet my awesome new vehicle! I picked him up yesterday and it's been love ever since. And once Caroline figures out that she has a DVD player built in, it will be love on her part too. :) It's so nice to have my own vehicle again after three years of sharing one overseas. Now I just need to figure out how to use the features before new parent exhaustion begins!Speaking of new parent exhaustion... good gosh.... I suppose I should probably go ahead and pack a hospital bag, huh? I don't know how I forgot about doing that until now. Reminds me of how we forgot to install Caroline's carseat until my water broke. Which reminds me... we need to install Baby Boy Geib's carseat, don't we? Can you tell I am not mentally ready to deliver another baby? I am a total chicken. I did sit down last night and write out my birth plan for the hospital though, so I'm kind of proud of myself for that. Then again... it's due tomorrow, so it's not like I'm awesome and on-the-ball.
After initially looking like it might not happen at all until February, Benjamin is actually coming home! He should arrive in about 12 hours! I told Caroline today and she squealed and started dancing! Daddy's girl much? She's super excited though and I am too. It will be nice to finally be a family again. And I'm really glad that he'll be here for Baby Boy Geib's arrival.
My next appointment with my OB is tomorrow afternoon, so I'll make sure to fill you all in! I'm guessing the appointment will be pretty uneventful, but you never know.
2 comments:
YAYY IM SO GLAD HE'LL BE HOME!! :)
i love youuu!
Wow! So pretty! And so glad your other half is home!!!
<3 M
Post a Comment