No news on the baby front! Yesterday evening I was having Braxton-Hicks contractions every 8-9 minutes. I woke up a bit uncomfortable a couple of times last night and thought that maybe something was going to happen, but no. The only thing happening was that my bladder was full, BBG was dancing a jig on it and I was much better after peeing. So I took full advantage and slept as much as possible today. And carb-loaded at dinner tonight. I have to prepare for the big day, whenever that may be, right?
I see my doctor tomorrow and she is going to check to see if I'm dilating or not. I imagine that if I am, she'll offer a membrane sweep, which I just may take her up on. I went into labor after having that done when I was pregnant with Caroline, so maybe it will work out this time around too.
We're very excited to meet BBG but are also really enjoying these last few days as a family of 3! Hopefully we'll have some big news soon though! We'll keep you posted...
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We're all crazy excited for you out here! Can't wait to meet the little dude!
Post a Comment