Friday, August 22, 2008

Technical difficulties...

In case you've noticed that the blog hasn't been updated recently, I have a couple of really good reasons. For one, I've been really sick since sunday. But my laptop also is failing me. I think it's on the verge of dying and it refuses to connect to the internet. And since my phoneline hasn't been working for a month now (thanks Guam) and they can't figure out how to fix it, I'm kind of out of touch with the world. I hate it!!!

Luckily I have great friends out here who let me borrow their phone and internet. I'm hoping to either get my internet problem figured out or buy a new laptop tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be able to update again soon.

Also, my surgery for monday was cancelled. They plan on doing general anesthesia and since I've had a cough/cold, they can't really intubate me, so surgery is being rescheduled.

Take care!!!

No comments: