Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy 12 Week Birthday, Caroline June!

She just loves those fingers of hers. They must be tasty! She was watching me make a sandwich.

This is the expression she gives me almost every time I use the flash, which is why I don't use it often!

I'm trying to upload a video, but for some reason it keeps coming up with an error... I'll have to try again tomorrow!

Caroline and I don't really have any weekend plans. We might run to the commissary tomorrow and the post office but that's it. Yes, life around here is very exciting. We watched the movie Penelope last night and enjoyed it. Well, I enjoyed it and Caroline nursed and slept through it.

I think Caroline might be hitting a growth spurt soon. She's been nursing a lot! She's also gaining weight like a champ... almost a pound over the last two weeks which is tremendous for her!

Her hair definitely is looking auburn. It's so cute! Most of it is really long and wispy and it's very thick in the back. There are lots of little hairs starting to grow out all over her scalp, so it will look thick soon I think. And her eyes definitely look brown to me. She's adorable and getting to be so expressive.

I can't believe she's already 12 weeks old! Time flies. I can't wait to see what the future brings...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Crystal, did you belong to any pregnancy forums? I joined one (baby-gaga) since we're TTC, and they were AWFUL! They were all teen mothers (it felt like they all were, but there were a ton) and totally immature. You couldn't read one forum without someone instigating some cat fight or another. I want to join a better one, did you have any luck?

Our Family said...

Caroline is so adorable! Maybe it's just me, but she looks so long. Maybe she's going to have some height to her?