Monday, September 1, 2008

Caroline June, World Traveler...

Caroline June has made quite the journey... she traveled from San Diego to Texas to Guam in mommy's belly. Now she's traveling with mommy to Japan! TODAY!

We'll likely be gone a week or so but promise to take tons of pics of Caroline, Benjamin and myself and post them when we get back. And who knows... we may even be able to post from Japan!!!

To tide you over until then, here are some recent pictures of Caroline June!

Check out that red hair!

Yummy fist!

Smiling at mommy!
Still smiling at mommy!




5 comments:

Sara said...

WHERE WHERE WHERE????

My number is 0827-79-2894

Oh I hope I hope you're in Iwakuni!

Jennifer said...

You are both gorgeous! I'm so glad you still get to go to Japan! Have a wonderful time! Lots of love and hugs to your wonderful family!

Chandler Family Life in the Navy said...

Beautiful pictures Crystal! I am so glad you had a chance to go see Ben in Japan enjoy it. Caroline is getting so big! :) Looking forward on how your trip goes!

Anonymous said...

Oh those photos are beautiful.

Glad you got to Japan safe and sound.

Anonymous said...

Woops that comment above was from me.

Kirsty (voyageofdreams)