Friday, September 5, 2008

A Picture Post!

Caroline preparing for the big trip to Japan by taking a nap.

Hanging out with Dad on the train in Tokyo. She wasn't sure what to think about the train.

Dad making faces at Caroline...

and her cracking up...

which makes Dad crack up.

Dad playing with Caroline's cheeks. She thought this was the funniest thing ever!

They were old pals by this time.

Benjamin being paternal and wiping Caroline's cheek.

Giving Caroline a kiss.

I think they look alike. :)


Happy 27th Birthday!

This was taken as I showed Benjamin (via the laptop) what his birthday present was... an awesome new leather recliner waiting for him at home! He's been wanting this for a long time.

The little zen garden/pond at our hotel.


Mommy and Caroline today.


Another one of Mommy and Caroline.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

I love how happy the three of you are together!

Anonymous said...

So so sweet...I'm crying tears of happiness for you three. What an awesome blessing. Caroline does look like Dad. Your expressions speak so much love and happiness!
Mom Federico

Sara said...

Fatherhood looks good on Ben!! I'm so glad you were all together for his birthday. And I'm glad you like Japan. All the easier to get you back here! :)

Our Family said...

Oh my, Caroline is getting so big! Have a safe and uneventful trip home!

Nicole