Saturday, September 6, 2008

3 months old!!!

Caroline June is officially 3 months old today! Wow, how the time flies. Here are a couple of adorable pictures I snapped of her this evening.

She had just woken up from a nap as we went to dinner. This picture was taken right after we sat down, as I was talking to Caroline. She thinks her mommy is pretty funny.


She always waves her arms around when she smiles this big. :)

Happy 3 month birthday, Caroline June. I'm looking forward to what the coming months bring!

We're still having a great time here in Japan. Tomorrow is our last real day with Benjamin so hopefully he won't have to spend too much time at work. Monday morning we'll be trekking back to Tokyo for our flight home. Would you believe that even though Tokyo is only roughly 20-ish miles from here, it takes about 2.5 hours to get to the airport? Luckily for us, we won't have to navigate the train system again! There's a bus that will take us instead and I am so relieved. Hopefully little-miss-three-months-old-now will still be an angel on the way home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caroline is so adorable!! I can't believe she's already 3 months old. I'm so glad y'all get to be in Japan with Ben. Hopefully she won't have any problems on the flight home. Just have her take a bottle or pacifier on take off and landing; but of course you probably already knew this!! LOL Love you much!