Monday, July 6, 2009

1 Year, 1 Month, 1 Day

This post is going to be chock full of Sweet Caroline videos to appease her grandmothers, who are missing her dearly right now. :) And it's official -- we have a little walker on our hands! She spent a lot of time walking around, pointing out the dog on tv and clapping while we watched Marley & Me tonight. Too cute! I didn't think to film her doing it until the end and of course she didn't feel like performing at that point -- sorry. Hopefully I'll get it next time. And goodness, Caroline is quite the little dancer. Put on almost any song and she starts dancing away! I'll try to get that on film soon!

Caroline walking:


Playing with Dada:


Playing "Stinky Feet:"


Watching Marley and Me and clapping:


A little walking and a little Bentley abuse:

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Thank you for posting the videos!! She has such a darling personality - I love to see her in action!!!