Saturday, July 4, 2009

Who does she look like?

I happened to find some pictures of both Ben and I at approximately the same age (14 months or so). Now that Princess Caroline is almost that age herself, I thought we could do a fun little comparison so that you can decide for yourself who Caroline looks like! What features do you think she has of mine or Ben's? Please comment! We'd love to hear what you think. Both of us are pretty convinced that Caroline is basically a mini-Ben, hence the nickname "Benita" that I sometimes call her. Other nicknames include "Bambina" and "Little toot" but that's off-subject. On to the pictures! (Remember, clicking on the pictures makes them bigger!)

Here's a handsome baby Benjamin (His face is obviously precious, but how about that Ernie?! Too cute!):


And an adorable baby Crystal (Yes, I know I had a ton of hair at that age!):

And little baby Caroline herself:


Here are all three pictures side by side!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holly Batman Crystal that is some crazy amount of hair you had as a baby. I guess it went with the decade huh?

I think Caroline has your eyes but definitely Ben's eyebrows and face.

Kirsty

Christine said...

Man I think she's a mix! I really do. But she does favor Ben...I agree with Kirsty that her eyes are more like yours. I love love love her smile, which I think is Ben's. You have a lovely smile as well but man! That big grin on her baby face just makes me melt. CUTIEPATOOTIE!

Mandy said...

I think she's a great mix of the two of you. But I think she has your eyes, nose, and cheeks..and smile. It might be that she has Ben's face shape..I'm not sure.

She sure is a beautiful baby!

Vicky said...

Caroline is a wonderful mix of both of you. But some of her facial expressions and mannerisms are so you, Crystal! It's like some weird time warp thing! :)