Shopping for Make up? Check!


She was truly thrilled to be browsing the make up and I am not kidding! Benjamin... not so much! Oh and please ignore the unhappy child screaming an aisle over!
Shoe shopping? Check! And check! (This first video is even funnier if you imagine the BeeGees tune Staying Alive playing in the background!)
In case you are curious, we ended up going with the first pair, which are the pink Nikes.
Beating up the beloved and oh-so-tolerant family pet? Errr... check!
I think there is a special place in dog heaven reserved for Bentley for being such a patient and loving animal!
Going out to eat at the local pirate joint and posing for beach pictures? Check!




Ok, so she wasn't thrilled about being a mermaid. But we had fun!Making messes while perfecting the look of total innocence? Check!
Oh, this mess mommy? I have no idea how it got here! I just found it this way!
Helping clean up other messes? Check!

She also happens to be modeling her adorable new outfit from her Uncle Matt & Aunt Kristina!
Cheesing it up at home for the camera with food crusted securely to the face? Check!
And last but not least, marveling at how handsome her daddy is? Check!
Just in case you are wondering, we took this picture for Caroline's Daddy Doll. What's a daddy doll? Well, it's a doll with daddy's picture printed on it so that the military child has a keepsake to help them remember their daddy. And since Caroline's daddy is on the verge of another deployment, we're doing everything possbile to make sure she doesn't forget who he is!

1 comment:
Ha Ha I got a good laugh out Caroline getting into the cupboards. When I was her age I would take everything out climb in and play in the empty cupboards. I'm wondering if she's discovered pounding on the pans with the utensils yet!?
-Angie
Post a Comment