Monday, July 27, 2009

Slow on the updates, I know...

We have a deployment on the horizon. Soon. Very soon. Unfortunately, that means the blog is getting neglected because I am trying to soak up every possible minute I have left with Benjamin. Fortunately, things will really pick up on the blog once the deployment is here because I will have lots of free time and Benjamin will want to be able to check up on things back home! So please bear with us for just a little while... the blog will be busy again before you know it.

To give you all a well-deserved chuckle for your patience, I just thought I'd post a picture of the cookies my sister and I baked. Well, I baked one kind and she baked another. I'm going to just let you guess who cooked what...


PS... Yes, our countertops are pink. Oh, Guam!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job girls!

Katie could get a job working in the mall at the cookie kiosk making cookie cakes!

Pam said...

Hey! I saw you as a follower of Guamtastic We'll be moving to Guam in the first half of 2010. =)