I tried to capture Caroline doing her big smiles but of course she didn't feel like cooperating entirely. She gave me smaller, fleeting smiles though so I figured I'd go ahead and put those videos up so you can see her mini-smiles in action! She loves having her cheeks, nose and chin touched so you'll see me doing that constantly in the videos.
We had lots of fun (not really) trying to get Caroline's passport stuff figured out. Her application got denied and it boils down to an error on behalf of the office that originally processed it. I had to re-submit some paperwork and run all over town getting that accomplished, but hopefully this solves the problem. Caroline needs to have her passport by the end of next month at the latest, so hopefully everything works out this time!
At least when we got home, we had a fabulous package from Caroline's honorary Aunt, Sara waiting for us!!! :) (Aunt Sara, her husband Tim and my honorary nephew, Bennet, are moving to Japan very, very soon and Caroline and I can't wait to visit and have them come visit us!) That really cheered us up and I'll have to post pictures of what she got us as well as all of the other awesome gifts we've received lately.
1 comment:
YEA!! I'm glad you finally got it!!! I took WAY too long to ship it out!
We can't wait to meet little Caroline either! She is such a little doll!
Post a Comment