Monday, July 14, 2008

Getting better!

Caroline still seems to be improving! Every day she gets a little better. She had her check-up today at the hospital and the appointment overall was pretty uneventful. Since we're in Guam, there aren't a lot of medical options. If I want Caroline to see a pediatric gastroenterologist or allergist, I'll have to get a referral to the military facility in Hawaii. I'm definitely considering that but the only hitch is that the tests they can run aren't very conclusive. So I might be better off keeping Caroline in Guam and watching what I eat. I should be able to figure out what her allergies are conclusively that way.

After the appointment, Kristina, Caroline and I went to the naval base to do some shopping. Caroline made out like a bandit! She got a bouncy chair that vibrates, plays music, has mirrors, toys and a mobile plus a really cool rain forest playmat. She also got a diaper genie refill although that doesn't really count. I even got a couple treats... a new non-maternity shirt and some flip-flops! Plus I bought some goodies for a care package for Benjamin, so we all did well.

I managed to upload a few pictures and a video, so enjoy!

Caroline recovering in her swing. She normally doesn't lounge in the nude, but with all of her little puncture wounds and bruises, I didn't want to put her through getting dressed. She kept kicking her blanket off and seemed more comfortable cool than bundled.


Hanging out in her new bouncy chair. She's not in love with it yet but I'm hoping she'll grow into it with time.

Playing with the lamb that her grandmother, Judy, gave her.


Playing again!


This is a video I made for Benjamin but I thought I'd share it with everyone. Make sure your volume is up!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Cute video! We want more Caroline!