Oh my Crystal! I just caught up on a month's worth of posts. I'm so behind. What a time you have had with allergies but at least you are are informative and on top of things (hmmm, sounds familiar!) I had to do alot of diagnosing for my kids too (with their reflux and Jackson's torticollis); it can be very frustrating. I almost did the ED too with Audrey but it's just plain ol' severe reflux for her (she's on Prevacid Solutabs). Anyway, email me if you just need to vent. Dan's family genes carry the severe reflux so I can relate. Seriously, email me if you just need to vent!!
1 comment:
Oh my Crystal! I just caught up on a month's worth of posts. I'm so behind. What a time you have had with allergies but at least you are are informative and on top of things (hmmm, sounds familiar!) I had to do alot of diagnosing for my kids too (with their reflux and Jackson's torticollis); it can be very frustrating. I almost did the ED too with Audrey but it's just plain ol' severe reflux for her (she's on Prevacid Solutabs). Anyway, email me if you just need to vent. Dan's family genes carry the severe reflux so I can relate. Seriously, email me if you just need to vent!!
Post a Comment