Fruits to veggies to meats! Bananas, Applesauce, Pears, Mangoes, Hawaiian Delight, Apricots (more on those later), Apples with Blueberries and Banana Strawberry are some of her favorite fruits. She also likes fresh bananas but not fresh grapes or apples. Her favorite veggies are Mixed Veggie Cocktail, Corn & Sweet Potato, green beans with meat mixed in and... hmmm, that's about it. She'll eat carrots sometimes and broccoli but that's about it. Her meat dinners have veggies mixed in, so that's where she gets a lot of her veggie intake. As for her favorite dinners? Spaghetti, Chicken with veggies, Beef with veggies, Apple Chicken, Sweet Potato and Turkey and Chicken Noodle. I also give her bites of what I have for dinner, which she loves. And the girl is a HUGE bread fan, just like me. Oh and blueberry muffin fan as I discovered the other day when I tried to eat one. I think I got about 25% of it while she scarfed down 75%. That folks, is love.
I almost forgot to tell you the apricot story! So Benjamin may not be thrilled that I am sharing this with you all, but too bad. Thine who bloggeth gets to chooseth. One day he took a bag of dried apricots to work and ate the whole thing. Luckily he wasn't flying yet because the urge hit him and well, let's just say that the apricots cleaned the man out. I wondered if this would work as well in mini-Ben, so I gave her Gerber apricots one day and it worked like a charm. So any time I suspect she is getting a little backed up, I feed her apricots and voila!
Think you saw all of her baby food supply? Nope!
Caroline loves Gerber cereal puffs in Banana and Strawberry Banana flavor. She also likes Gerber Apple Wheels. But what do we call "baby crack" in this house? What gets Caroline more excited than birthday cupcakes? Gerber Lil Crunchies! They are these tomato flavored puffs that have quite the kick to them. They are pretty tasty but so zesty that I'm surprised that they are baby food! And yes, they do look like Cheetos, Dad, but I'd never feed my baby Cheetos!
Wow Vicky, just wow. You weren't kidding. That, folks, is, er, was microwavable Easy Mac. Those crispy black things? Noodles! Looks like I have my work cut out for me! Don't worry though, Katy. This will be you when you leave Guam:
My cooking skills far exceed my Photo editing skills, I promise. Sidenote: Isn't my sister adorable?! LOVE HER! CAN NOT WAIT FOR HER TO GET HERE!!!

4 comments:
Cough, gasp, cough!!! This picture of Katy does not capture the smell of the burnt Easy Mac!! Oh it was bad! Make sure you have a fire extinguisher on hand when she gets in your kitchen!
LOL @ the last picture!
Holy cow. How can you mess up EASY mac?! Sounds like you'll give her a lot of good lessons! Go easy on her though- she's still young! Oh, and I love Caroline's stock pile. I think you if have a typhoon, you ALL will have enough meat and veggies and lil crunchies! :)
haha yeah i really was NOT kidding when i said how im horrible in the kitchen... but that last picture is VERY promising! with you're teachin teachniques and such i'll be a pro chief in nooo time!
thanks sis!
Post a Comment