This is the silly grin Caroline gets on her face as soon as her daddy gets home! She hears the door, squeals and starts crawling towards the entry way as fast as she can.
She's all smiles and of course Benjamin peppers her with kisses right away.
Caroline must always be an angel, right? Look at that face! So sweet, so innocent...
err... ok, let's ignore the baby powder she got into. I knew that the lack of noise meant trouble.
Here's the aerial shot. It does not do justice to the amount of powder on Caroline and the floor. She did smell great though!
Here's Caroline playing with her Playhouse. She loves it! She likes to take her baby doll (in the background) to play with inside of the house.
Her hair is getting long in the back!
Here she is peaking through the door and cracking up. You can't see the smile, but as Tyra Banks says, she was "smiling with her eyes."
Here's my naked baby playing with her naked baby. Still fascinated with the pacifier as you can see.
Caroline, Benjamin and I had a relatively quiet weekend. We spent a lot of time at home hanging out and it was just what we needed. We also watched the Clint Eastwood movie Grand Torino and it was really good! I'm not a big fan of his or anything, but I thought the movie was great. Usually I pick out the movies because I keep up with our Netflix account, but I've recently been "relieved" of my movie-picking duties. I have picked the most unfortunate doozies of movies lately. (Not BAD movies necessarily, just extremely depressing ones!) After my third bad pick in a row, I decided that Benjamin needed to choose. I just couldn't shoulder the responsibility (and wasted two hours) of picking another depressing movie. So yay for Benjamin!
In other news, I may have more exciting news about my trip to Australia with Katy in the fall. I can't post why just yet because I don't want to jinx things, but this could be super fun. I should know by the end of this month whether things are going from fabulous to super fabulous, so I'll keep you posted. *Edited to add, this exciting news is an additional travel plan, not a pregnancy or anything of that magnitude!*
We also decided to go on a fun little trip for the 4th of July weekend. The four us (since Katy will be here by then!) are going to fly to Saipan and stay at the Pacific Island Club! Saipan is a little island near here and the PIC is an all-inclusive resort that has lots of fun water-related activities. A large group of our friends are going with us too, so it should be a blast! We're very excited about going, barring something doesn't come up with Benjamin's job. :)
1 comment:
Its good to see Addy isn't the only one who gets around in just a diaper :)
Post a Comment