This is the face of a girl who knows her birthday is coming up.
And the face of girl who doesn't exactly know that you all don't want to see the contents of her mouth.
When she's not showing off the cereal in her mouth, she is crawling to Bentley's kennel, standing up and unlocking his door. All the while saying "Dog." I'm not kidding. Maybe that is what she was thinking about when she was looking so mischievous in her high chair. Moving on, here are a few pictures of Caroline's new playroom.
Caroline likes to point when I have the camera out. I think she was a little confused because I was taking shots of the whole room, not of just her. That's a foreign concept for her. :)
This is the left side of the room with her toychest.Caroline's first real word is.... DOG. Well, besides "Dada" which she gleefully said after mama toiled as a single mom while dada was deployed for 6.5 months and getting 8 hours of sleep a night, haha. But shortly after she started saying Dada, she started saying Mama. And not only does she still say Mama ALL OF THE TIME, but she likes to poke me in the boobs while doing it. It's like she's letting me know that she knows what two things set me apart from anyone else.
Her new favorite thing to do is show us the moon. When we take Bentley out to potty, she absolutely loves looking for the moon and pointing it out. You can ask her "Where is the moon?" Or "Where is Mama/Dada/Bentley?" and she will gladly point to where that object/person/animal is.
Well, it is time for all blogging mamas to go to bed, but I will have a good update for you all tomorrow, I promise! And if I don't have a good update up, I'll have a much better excuse I'm sure. :)



1 comment:
Can you come paint my house when I get one? You're amazing.
And I LOVE the pics of Caroline! She's just so precious!!!
Post a Comment