Just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm still pregnant. :) No new news... no signs of labor or anything. I get the feeling that BGG is very content where she's at and plans on staying put for a bit longer. She's been moving around a lot which starts to hurt me sometimes. I feel pretty gigantic. As much as I love being pregnant, I am really looking forward to being thin again. I miss my mobility!
I finally finished the nursery! I must say, it looks absolutely fantastic! I will post pictures right after BGG is born. I love the way it turned out. It's feminine without being nauseatingly so.
I don't really have big weekend plans. I might go see a movie tomorrow afternoon. (I figure I should take advantage of seeing movies while I can since that won't be happening for a while after BGG arrives.) What else? Good gosh, this entry is boring even me.
Hopefully something noteworthy or exciting will happen this week so that I can actually write an interesting update. :)
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hmmmm...no post in a few days....hmmmm
Could BGG be planning to make her debut soon?
Post a Comment