No new news.
I had my doctor's appointment yesterday and the doctor I saw was just awful. I won't be going back to her and my fingers are crossed that she's not on call when I deliver.
I haven't dilated at all. Not even a little bit! The doctor wasn't able to strip my membranes since I haven't dilated.
My next appointment is monday morning. Hopefully I will have made some progress by then. I'm going to walk up a storm this weekend in hopes of helping my dear cervix along. The new doctor and I will talk about an induction date on monday.
Please keep your fingers crossed for me and BGG! If I have anything interesting happen soon, I'll make sure to post about it.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aw that's a bummer! She must be comfy in there. Hope that the walking does a little something for you!
You're going to finally be a Mommy in just a few days! How amazing is that!?
I've been wondering about you!! :) Keep us updated please! You're in my thoughts.
Post a Comment