I'm 36 weeks pregnant in these pictures. My photographer, the awesome Mandy Hill, was so much fun to work with. I'm really happy with how the pictures turned out and I hope you all like them too!
Just rolling around in the grass like us pregnant women tend to do.
Looking down and thinking "What have I gotten myself into?" ;)
Flowers and pregnant bellies go together so well!
Guam's beautiful Tarague beach shoreline. It's breathtaking in person.
More of the awesome Guam shoreline. My photographer and I joked that this picture looks like a JCPenney's maternity ad. I so badly want to add a caption in the corner that says "White maternity sundress in splendid clean cotton, $29.99"
Should pregnant women climb coral reefs in flip flops in pursuit of the perfect picture taking spot? Yes!
That was a true look of contentment... the water felt absolutely divine!

When I first started posing on the reef, I was secretly hoping that Mandy would ask me to get into the water. I'm not going to lie, the water felt AWESOME!
When I first started posing on the reef, I was secretly hoping that Mandy would ask me to get into the water. I'm not going to lie, the water felt AWESOME!
Being in the water was entertaining because of all of the schools of fish swimming by.
Sitting on the beach with the Guam jungle behind me.
On the rocks enjoying the view and the breeze. Just letting it all hang out...
Looking down again.
It felt so nice to sit down for a little while! The coral was even a little more comfortable to sit on than I expected.
Posing with Ben's dogtags! He may not be at the birth in person due to this lovely deployment but he will be there with me in spirit. I'm taking his dogtags with me and wearing them during the birth to remind me that I'm strong enough to do it on my own.

I really like this picture! It shows my three most prized pieces of jewelry... my heart shaped pendant with Ben's name engraved in it, my wedding ring and Ben's dogtags. :)
The dogtags really are a source of comfort!
I think the baby likes the dogtags too... she seemed pretty fascinated with them while they were on my belly.
I really like this picture! It shows my three most prized pieces of jewelry... my heart shaped pendant with Ben's name engraved in it, my wedding ring and Ben's dogtags. :)
3 comments:
The pictures are beautiful-you are gorgeous!
Crystal -- I am actually in tears right now! How beautiful!
WOW! Stunning Crystal! Tears in my eyes as well....
Post a Comment