Saturday, December 20, 2008

Daddy's Girl!

Caroline and Daddy this afternoon.


When she's not briefly smiling at me, she's smiling at daddy (nonstop).


You can see that Caroline obviously enjoys having her daddy home! She's a very happy girl.


Please excuse the band-aids on her thighs. They're from her date with the immunologist.


"So THAT is where I got my chin."


She just loves those kisses!



Daddy's really funny. :)


We bought Caroline a high chair yesterday and she's trying solids today! I can't believe our baby girl is growing up. I'm really excited for this milestone. I just hope she likes her breastmilk rice cereal! (Yeah, yummy, huh?) Pictures and video of that to follow, I promise.




She is always smiling at daddy. This picture is from just now as I was typing up this entry and look at her, smiling at daddy. I have never felt so much like chopped liver, haha. I'm ecstatic chopped liver though.

Oh, mommy got a smile!!!!

We're meeting up with Matt and Kristina for dinner tonight at Jeff's Pirate Cove. It's the first dinner we're having as a group without the guys deployed! We're going to savor every minute because it's only too soon that it will be just us ladies on our own again!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

You may have the cutest baby I've ever seen - and I have a cute niece!

Anonymous said...

She looks ridiculously happy in that first pic! "Look who's holding me, Mommy!!!"

-M