Friday, December 12, 2008

Look at our big girl!

Miss Caroline wanted me to go ahead and post a picture of what a big girl she is now, so here it is:


Look at her, sitting up in her stroller all on her own! She normally sits in her carseat when we go for a walk but today I set her in the stroller instead for a moment when I needed my hands. To my surprise, she LOVED it and sat upright just fine. What a big girl! Kristina buckled her in and we went on a nice, long walk. I think Caroline really enjoyed the new view! And in case you're wondering, once the sun set, a strong breeze (the leftovers from that tropical depression we just had) was blowing through and Caroline seemed a little cool, so that's why she had a blanket. Normally it wouldn't be necessary though!

Caroline and I fell asleep on the couch together today. It was so sweet... we were nose to nose and she fell asleep with her hand on my cheek. I could feel her sweet little baby breath on my face and it was the best nap I've had in a long time!

Once we woke up, we played the scarf game. My good friend, Sara, sent an awesome present for Caroline when she was born and one of the gifts included was a home-dyed scarf. Caroline just LOVES playing with it! I thought I'd post a video of our game. :)
We have a pretty busy weekend ahead of us, so I may not get to post over the weekend. But I promise I will have some really fun updates next week! Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Aw!! I'm glad she likes her playsilk!! Bennet still gets a kick out of his too!!