Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just a quick post...

So today at Coffee Beanery (yes, we have one in Guam!) I got asked if my 6 month old daughter's eyelashes curl like that naturally. Can you believe that? As if I'd leave the house without curling her eyelashes! Doesn't everyone do that? Oh wait, no. That's right. NORMAL PEOPLE DON'T. And neither do I. Caroline does have magnificent eyelashes and they happen to be au naturel.

You might be wondering why I was at the Coffee Beanery to begin with. Well, I was buying coffee beans for my HUSBAND! He's not home yet but will be coming home soon enough for me to go ahead and have some good beans on hand for him. I can't say when he's coming home, but it's fairly soon and I'm excited! Kristina is going to go with Caroline and I to the homecoming ceremony so that she can get pictures for you all. I know the last thing I'm going to remember to do is take pictures, so I'm glad Kristina can go with us. :)

Also, it's looking like we actually might be in the States for the holidays... we'll keep everyone posted!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Ok, so they CURL naturally...but do you use mascara? haha

If you can believe it, I had a (3 year old) student when I worked for Head Start in Pittsburgh whose mom would curl his eyelashes every morning before she sent him to school!!