Here she is meeting Santa at the squadron's children's Christmas party. (Remember, clicking on the picture makes it bigger!) She wasn't afraid of him at all and she cared WAY more about his beard than anything else. She was fascinated by it... so fascinated that she grabbed on and well, took quite a bit of that beard with her. You can see a chunk of beard in her hand if you look closely enoiugh. I was picking white hairs out of her hands for about ten minutes... Anyway, this is unfortunately the only photo I got of her with Santa. I remembered my camera... but not the memory card. Oops...
This is Caroline and I (Ok, and photo-hog Bentley) posing for a picture after the festivities. Yes, we match on purpose. Aren't we cute? And festive?!
Caroline throwing up gang signs. North Side Andersen Air Force Base, up in heeeere!
Smiling now. :) And before you go thinking I look 4 months pregnant, Caroline's toe was caught on my dress. No more babies for a while, sorry.
The little Christmas Munchkin in her Bumbo. This was right before she spit up all over the carpet...

1 comment:
Crystal, your photo comments are hilarious! Caroline just looks like the sweetest little pea. I need to take a comparison photo of Addy in her bambino - its nice to see that chair doesn't choke *all* babies legs, just my little chunks thunder thighs.
Hey, I need your address to send a Christmas card. Can you email it to me?
Kirsty
Post a Comment