Caroline June is 3 weeks old now! Wow! I can't believe it.
This past week has been quite the learning experience for both of us. With Ben and Judy gone, we've been establishing a routine of our own. While we miss both of them very much, we are doing pretty well! I'm even getting more sleep than I expected, which is terrific. Caroline is a great baby and I think her and I make a pretty good pair.
Caroline had her first official squadron outing tonight. She made an appearance at a squadron function and was such a good little baby! The function was a welcoming party for the new folks in the squadron and the CO of the squadron made a special announcement introducing Caroline since she's a new addition too. I thought that was sweet. :)
In other news, Caroline now has a birth certificate and a social security card on the way. Here in Guam, they make you jump through quite a few hoops to get those. It's actually a big pain. I'm making sure to get multiple certified copies of everything because I don't want to have to do this again someday. Especially when we're back in the states! What a nightmare!
I heard from Benjamin and he's doing well. He misses us a ton of course, but he's getting a lot accomplished on his deployment and he's out with a great group of people.
Well, I think that's about all of our news. Hope everyone is well!
Little chubby cheeks relaxing in her carseat after our big trip to the social security office. She likes to bite on those shoulder straps when she's awake.
Here are a couple of cute pics from Judy's camera. They're a couple of weeks old and I know I should have posted them sooner, but I've been kind of busy. :)
Ben, Judy & Caroline. I don't know what's so interesting but Caroline was looking at our neighbor's yard almost the whole time.
Wow, we look really tired in this picture. But with a newborn, can you blame us?
1 comment:
The three of you make an adorable family!
Post a Comment