We are so happy to introduce our daughter, Caroline June Geib, to the world via blog and hope you all enjoy the pictures. I will post the birth story as well as a detailed explanation of her name when I'm feeling up to it.
Judy took this picture of our "family" on the couch. I'm kicked back in sweatpants expecting to be pregnant for at least a few more days. Little did I know, just a bit later, I'd hear a nice little pop noise along with a nice gush of fluid. And by nice gush, I mean, never-ending niagra gush.
After my water broke (and I changed clothes!) Judy insisted on snapping this picture. Sorry it's blurry... at the time, we didn't have the heart to tell her the flash didn't go off and we were ready to head out the door. In retrospect, even though it's blurry, I'm so glad Judy insisted on this picture... it's our last picture before this next huge adventure and the last photograph I have of Caroline and I the way we lived for 41 weeks.
1:39pm, June 6th, 2008. Our first family picture. Caroline had literally just been put on my chest from my body.
Getting weighed! The first thing the doctor said when she came out was "She's a big baby!" I didn't think she was that big... she was just this tiny, wet, precious little baby to me. Then I heard them announce her weight a bit later when they took her away. And yeah, she's a big baby... a big, beautiful baby! :)

Getting her left footprint taken...
Getting her left footprint taken...
6 comments:
Congratulations ~ Caroline is adorable!!!!
Oh! You guys, she's just so perfect! Welcome home!
So great. I can't wait to hear the rest! You look amazing in your first family photo! I'm glad Bentley has a new play thing ;)
I was going to suggest June (but for I'm sure other reasons) I can't wait to hear the story and your birth story! Wow!!!
She is so beautiful, Crystal! I hope you're getting rest and loving on her lots!!!
-Mandy
Aw she's precious!! I'm in love already! Can't wait to hear more!!
~Sara
p.s. I have a little something for Caroline. So, when you get the chance, email me your address! Sara.Nelis@hotmail.com
Congratulations, she's beautiful!!
Post a Comment