Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Yep, still pregnant!

Mmmhmm, 40.5 weeks along now. No obvious signs of labor. My next appointment is bright and early tomorrow morning and hopefully I've made some progress! If not, the plan is still to check for progress again monday and to be induced on tuesday.

While we're all waiting for me to go into labor, I thought I'd post some pictures we took today while taking my Mother-in-law to site see here in Guam! These pictures are from Two Lovers' Point which is a famous place in this part of the world. (Legend has it that Guam's Romeo and Juliet tied their hair together and jumped off this cliff. I personally think that if Romeo's hair was long enough to tie to Juliet's, he wasn't worth jumping off a cliff for...) It's one of the highest points in Guam and absolutely breathtaking in person.


I'm so glad he's back! I really, really missed him!

Benjamin & his mom, Judy.

Overlooking Tumon Bay.

The shoreline where all of the hotels/resorts are. The tide is out and you can see all of the coral reef down below.

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Apparently BGG likes to be fashionably late. :) Can't wait to see what she looks like!

Anonymous said...

Wow, so beautiful!

And fashionably late just like..who? heehee :)