Friday, June 6, 2008

Meet Caroline!!!


Hi everyone! I want to introduce you all to Caroline Geib, the newest member of the family. Crystal did an absolutely fantastic job with labor and delivered a healthy little (actually kind of big at 8lbs 7oz and 20.75 inches) girl at 1:39pm after 14 hours of work. Caroline has ten fingers, ten toes, chubby cheeks, and a full head of hair. We'll all probably come home from the hospital on Sunday and you can expect a more thorough update sometime after that. By the way, if you're curious, we're still working on a middle name.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww congratulations!!!! She is absolutely gorgous - not that I'd expect anything less from the two of you! :o) I'm so happy for you both - enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Make that "gorgeous." Some English major I am, can't even spell a simple adjective!

Our Family said...

Congrats! Caroline and I will share a birthday. :) Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Enjoy-she's beautiful!

Nicole

mestreen said...

6/6- what a great birthday! She's beautiful. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for putting a picture up so quickly, Ben! She's PRECIOUS! And good work, Crystal!! I'm proud of you! I'm sure you had a fabulous coach, too ;).

Love you all!
-Mandy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful!!

Sara said...

Oh she is beautiful! COngratulations! You are going to make wonderful parents! I am so happy for you both, and I can't wait to meet Caroline this fall!!!

Anonymous said...

Caroline, sweet Caroline, welcome! She is so beautiful. I'm soooo happy for you and Ben. I pray for all God's blessings on you and yours. How about "Suzy" for a middle name!!!

Hugs,
Vicky

Jennifer said...

She's precious! Congratulations you two! I'm so excited for you!