Surprisingly, Caroline really, really enjoyed the bath. Maybe it's in part because I took so many baths while I was pregnant. Anyway, she now smells baby fresh!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Caroline's First Bath!
Caroline June's umbilical stump fell off yesterday, which was Father's Day. I count that as her first gift to Benjamin. :) Anyway, the stump falling off meant that we could finally bathe Caroline in her baby tub. Thank goodness too... she was starting to get a little stinky. Benjamin did the honors since he's about to miss months and months of baths.
Surprisingly, Caroline really, really enjoyed the bath. Maybe it's in part because I took so many baths while I was pregnant. Anyway, she now smells baby fresh!
She was a little unsure at first, but quickly decided she liked this whole bathing thing.
Surprisingly, Caroline really, really enjoyed the bath. Maybe it's in part because I took so many baths while I was pregnant. Anyway, she now smells baby fresh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment